Keto Cannoli Stuffed Crepes you guys! Is it breakfast? Is it dessert? You decide! I’m just over here eating them at 1:45pm and I’m good with either! Perfect for brunch (and to make ahead,) because unlike traditional cannoli, these taste as good or even better the second day! #keto #ketodiet #lowcarb #lowcarbrecipes #ketorecipes #lowcarbfood #ketofood #ibih #ibreatheimhungry #ketorecipes #lowcarbrecipes #glutenfree #ketocreps #ketocannoli #ketobreakfastideas #ketobrunch

Keto Cannoli Stuffed Crepes you guys! Is it breakfast? Is it dessert? You decide! I’m just over here eating them at 1:45pm and I’m good with either! Perfect for brunch (and to make ahead,) because unlike traditional cannoli, these taste as good or even better the second day! #keto #ketodiet #lowcarb #lowcarbrecipes #ketorecipes #lowcarbfood #ketofood #ibih #ibreatheimhungry #ketorecipes #lowcarbrecipes #glutenfree #ketocreps #ketocannoli #ketobreakfastideas #ketobrunch

from I Breathe I'm Hungry https://ift.tt/V1HLa0x
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Pumpkin Dump Cake - Low Carb, Sugar Free, THM S - My Pumpkin Dump Cake is like a pumpkin pie & a crumb cake got married & had a baby. The ultimate fall dessert! It is more cakey than a custard but more custardy than a cake. Yum. #lowcarb #lowcarbrecipes #lowcarbdiet #keto #ketorecipes #ketodiet #thm #trimhealthymama #glutenfree #grainfree #glutenfreerecipes #recipes #desserts #dessertrecipes #ketodessert #lowcarbdessert #sugarfree #pumpkin #fall #thanksgiving