These keto HOP crackers are crispy and satisfying with dips, a cheese platter, a base for crostini, or even as a stand alone snack. I’m giving you three different cracker flavors to liven up your keto snacking game. #keto #ketodiet #lowcarb #lowcarbrecipes #ketorecipes #lowcarbfood #ketofood #ibih #ibreatheimhungry #ketorecipes #lowcarbrecipes #glutenfree #ketocrackers #glutenfreecrackers #lowcarbcrackers

These keto HOP crackers are crispy and satisfying with dips, a cheese platter, a base for crostini, or even as a stand alone snack. I’m giving you three different cracker flavors to liven up your keto snacking game. #keto #ketodiet #lowcarb #lowcarbrecipes #ketorecipes #lowcarbfood #ketofood #ibih #ibreatheimhungry #ketorecipes #lowcarbrecipes #glutenfree #ketocrackers #glutenfreecrackers #lowcarbcrackers

from I Breathe I'm Hungry https://ift.tt/9r2v7Es
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Pumpkin Dump Cake - Low Carb, Sugar Free, THM S - My Pumpkin Dump Cake is like a pumpkin pie & a crumb cake got married & had a baby. The ultimate fall dessert! It is more cakey than a custard but more custardy than a cake. Yum. #lowcarb #lowcarbrecipes #lowcarbdiet #keto #ketorecipes #ketodiet #thm #trimhealthymama #glutenfree #grainfree #glutenfreerecipes #recipes #desserts #dessertrecipes #ketodessert #lowcarbdessert #sugarfree #pumpkin #fall #thanksgiving